Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pop Goes the Culture, Because the Culture Goes Pop ~ The Intro

Wherein the blogger sets forth on a journey to expound on all things in pop, geek and nerd culture that interest her in one streamlined blog.

This is me (for the uninitiated):
For better or worse, not the hottest woman you'll ever meet, but certainly not the worst. So, nice to meet you. I am also not the most on trend person you will ever meet. Or the nerdiest nerd. I'm pretty much just into what I'm into. I'm pretty okay with that. I like what I like and I don't do it to fit into any stupid niche. Some people need those niches I suppose to feel comfortable and that's cool. I'm just not one of them.

Some of the things you can expect to find in this blog (aka things that I love):
Star Trek.
Independent comics.
Books.
Terrible TV shows.
Great TV shows.
Horror movies.
Cartoons.
Justice League of America.
Hello Kitty.
More books.
Plus a whole, whole lot more that seems like a lot of effort to list.

I like to think that I'm at least sometimes witty and sometimes funny so this will be somewhat entertaining.
If you think so, cool. Share my blogs with your friends through whatever social media fun you take part in. Or not. But I'd appreciate it if you did and someday when I make doom cookies for realsies, I'll send you one.

So, happy blogging to me, and happy reading to you.

Addendum ~ The name of this blog does not, in fact, come from a nursery rhyme, but from a 3rd Bass song, which you may or may not know. If you haven't watch this and learn:
Now, may you forever rap in your head the name of this blog whenever you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment